Chamber Accreditation Council of Canada
The Atlantic Chamber of Commerce (ACC) has been Accredited with Distinction for 2018-2020 by the Chamber Accreditation Council of Canada (CCAC). As an Accredited Chamber with Distinction, the ACC is part of a group of elite chambers of commerce in Canada that can verify to the business community locally and nationally our organization is run in a strategic and professional way, and has reached the standard in Chamber excellence.
Why Accreditation Matters
In the increasingly complex world of industry associations from which business choose to belong, the Chamber network is the only Accredited business association. Our documented Standards of Excellence set Chambers apart and provides assurance to member businesses that their Chamber delivers programs and services based on a certified level of competency and essential standards of excellence.
Accreditation is a process of objective assessment and certification of competency, standards of operation and credibility within the Chamber network. Accreditation means a chamber of Commerce has volunteered to undergo a challenging, comprehensive evaluation, and it has made a significant extra effort to review and improve the key factors which can affect the quality and performance it provides to members.
Here is why Accreditation Matters to business members:
- Chamber Accreditation is the trusted standard for chambers nationwide ensuring positive practices.
- Chamber accreditation demonstrates a commitment to competency and delivering credible, reliable, and quality services and programs.
- The Chamber mark of accreditation signals chamber programming excellence to members and prospective members.
- Chamber Accreditation symbolizes a commitment to quality and performance, good business practices and reliable service.
- Accreditation encourages increased business engagement through use of positive business practices.
- Established Chamber standards promote better member service delivery, engagement and retention.
- Strengthens business confidence in the Standards of Excellence and the quality of services and programming offered by a certified Chamber.
- Accreditation raises the bar, providing Chambers with a competitive advantage that sets it apart from other business and industry associations.
For more information about Accreditation visit: www.chamberaccreditation.ca